Welcome to SlimWeb
It is intended to replace Apache Struts, JavaServer Faces, or any other web framework you're using in your J2EE projects, but it can function alongside those, if needed.
SlimWeb is to JSF what EJB3 is to EJB1. Learn more.
- SlimWeb News
- About -- About SlimWeb, a brief introduction to SlimWeb's scope and philosophy
- Pros and Cons -- Is SlimWeb suitable for your project?
- Documentation -- Brief installation instructions and API docs
- Setup & Tutorial -- Start developing J2EE-compatible web applications in minutes!
- Live Demo -- See the standard demo applications in action
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
The SlimWeb Team